Who can I contact with further questions?

Don't hesitate to contact us at City Hall with any additional questions or concerns you may have regarding your utility bill. You may reach out to us at 651-462-0575, by email or stop in during our business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm).

To report a leaking water meter or other maintenance issues, contact Public Works at 651-462-0580.