Who should I contact to change/discontinue service?

If you are moving in or out of the City of Wyoming, please notify us at 651-462-0575 or by email at least 1 week in advance so that we may update our records and schedule a final water meter reading (if applicable). We'll need the following information to make it a smooth transition:

  1. Property Address
  2. Move In/Out Date
  3. Forwarding Address
  4. If possible, the name of who is moving in/out

If the final balance is not paid within two weeks after the closing, the City of Wyoming will generate a final utility bill.