Water and Sewer Utility Billing
Water & Sewer Billing
- By mail. Mail your check to City of Wyoming, P.O. Box 188, Wyoming, MN 55092
- In person. Bring payment to Wyoming City Hall during normal office hours, M-F from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Cash and checks are accepted.
- After Hours curbside drop box on the front door of City Hall.
- Auto pay. Have your bank account automatically drafted by completing our Auto Form. With this system, payment is automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date listed on the bill. This gives you plenty of time to review your water and/or sewer bill, in case you have any billing questions, before payment is withdrawn from your account.
- Online. You now have the option of viewing and paying your utility bill online using check or credit card. To make a one-time payment, simply go to City of Wyoming PAY ONLINE and setup an account using your utility account number. You may also elect to receive e-statements. To set-up recurring payments, please complete the Auto Pay Enrollment Form provided above.
NOTE: Convenience fees are added to all credit card payments and electronic payments: $1.00 for check and savings; 2.75% (+50¢ if less than $100) for credit cards.
DOWNLOAD PAYMENT MOBILE APP
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. Go online to register before using the app by clicking the Pay Bill link above. Once you have registered, use your login credentials for the app. The app is FREE.
Our customers are given approximately 30 days to pay their bills before a late penalty of 5% on the current balance is assessed.
Fluoride and chlorine are added to the water according to state regulations. Polyphosphate is also added to control the iron content. No other treatment of city water is performed. Water samples are taken daily to ensure that drinking water quality standards are maintained. Wyomings' drinking water is certified safe! The City of Wyoming is issuing the results of monitoring done on its drinking water for the period from January 1 to December 31, 2016. Results can be found online below.